Welcome to Curo Oncology
Oncology is the field of medicine that is devoted to the treatment of various kind of cancer including cancer and malignant tumours of the breast, prostate, liver, cervix, uterine, colon, lung as well as leukemia, melanoma and lymphoma among others.
Clinical oncology consists of three primary disciplines:
- Medical oncology is the treatment of cancer with medicine, including chemotherapy.
- Radiation oncology is the treatment of cancer with therapeutic radiation.
- Surgical oncology is the surgical aspects of cancer including biopsy, staging, and surgical resection of tumors.
Curo Oncology specialises in Clinical Oncology and Radiation Oncology. Radiation is done in association with Life Eugene Marais Hospital and Netcare Unitas Hospital.
Curo Oncology specialises in Clinical and Radiation Oncology
Curo Oncology has a Holistic approach towards cancer treatments and we are continually striving to achieve our core purpose of excellence in the provision of comprehensive care. Patients can be assured that our treatments are in line with the best available anywhere in the world.
Our multidisciplinary team live our company values:
- Specialised Consultations
- High-Dose Chemotherapy
- Rapid Arc Radiotherapy
- Leksell Icon Gamma Knife
- Radio Surgery
- Radioactive Seeds (Brachytherapy)
- Hematology specialised oncologist
- Immunotherapy for cancer
- Palliative Cancer Care
- Providing a holistic and nurturing environment for patients and family
- Focusing on research
- Ensure precision and accuracy in all treatments and activities
- Encouraging individual innovation and developing talents amongst staff to become their greatest version in the company.